Christian Academy always invites applicants, and although the usual points of entry are at Kindergarten, 6th grade and 9th grade, we accept new students at all other grades.
In grades other than kindergarten, the number of openings is dependent on withdrawals, the number of which is confirmed after re-enrollment every spring. Competition can be keen, and there are usually more qualified applicants than spaces. Thus, please ensure that all documentation is submitted in a timely manner. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- To obtain an application packet, you may:
- Visit our office to pick one up in person
- Download one from our website, or
- Contact our school office and request that a packet be mailed to you.
- Please contact our school office if you wish to arrange for a school tour.
- Preschool applicants are accepted on a year-round, space-available basis.
- For Grades K-12, please give reference forms to your child’s current teachers, pastor and administrator in early October.
- Complete and submit all other documentation beginning November 1 thru January 2.
- For Grades K-12, you will be informed of your child’s admissions test date by e-mail or telephone. Bring your child for admissions testing.
- 6-12th grade applicants who meet the January 2 deadline will be informed of a decision by the end of March; those accepted must respond by the HAIS common reply date of 15 April.
- K-5th grade applicants who meet the January 2 deadline will be informed of a decision by the middle of April; must respond by the HAIS common reply date of 10 May.
We require all K-12 applicants to be tested:
- Kindergarten through 5th grade applicants are tested at Christian Academy
- 6th through 12th grade applicants may be tested at Christian Academy; in lieu of our admissions test, we will also accept a copy of an applicant’s Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) results
- 12th grade applicants should also submit a copy of their college Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores
- Out-of-state applicants should contact the Admissions Office regarding testing
Please note that if a child’s application is incomplete, a test date will not be scheduled until the application is complete.
Applications submitted after January 2, 2017 will be considered on a space-available basis. If space is available, applicants may be considered for late admission during the school year. Please inquire with the admissions office for details.