The number of openings in grades 1-5 is contingent upon withdrawals.
After downloading the form, staple together pp. 9-12 (Teachers’ Reference Report) and pp. 13-15 (Pastor’s Reference Form & Mission/Vision).
- To apply to the 1st grade program, your child must turn six (6) on or before August 31, 2017.
- A non-refundable fee of $90.00 must accompany each application.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Completed parent questionnaire
- Copy of most recent report card (usually Semester 1 or Quarter 2)
- Copy of last year’s final progress report
- Copy of most recent standardized test results, if any
- 2 teachers’ references
- A pastor’s reference
- The completed application, fee, and ALL required documents are due by December 1, 2016.
- Please follow up with your child’s teacher(s) and/or pastor to ensure references are sent in.
- Only completed applications with ALL required documents will be processed. Applicants whose applications are incomplete will not be processed or scheduled for testing until completed.
- An admissions test will be scheduled on a Saturday.
- Testing focuses on ascertaining the applicant’s abilities in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- 2nd-5th grade applicants will also be asked to demonstrate cursive writing.
- Please make every effort to attend the scheduled test session(s); postponing the test session(s) will delay the processing of your child’s application.