The number of openings in grades 9-12 is contingent upon withdrawals. Those applying to 10th grade and above must have completed certain credits. Contact the Admissions Office for more details.
After downloading the form, staple together pp. 9-10 (Teachers’ Reference Report), 11-12 (Teachers’ Reference Report), pp. 13-14 (Administrator’s Reference Report) and pp. 15-17 (Pastor’s Reference Form & Mission/Vision).
- A non-refundable fee of $100.00 must accompany each application.
- Applicants taking the SSAT instead of CA’s admissions test pay $60.00 only.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Completed student questionnaire
- Completed parent questionnaire
- Copy of most recent report card (usually Semester 1 or Quarter 2)
- Copy of last year’s final report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test results (applicants to Grade 12 should provide a copy of their college Scholastic Aptitude Test results)
- 2 teachers’ references
- An administrator’s report
- A pastor’s reference
- The completed application, fee, and ALL required documents are due by December 1, 2016.
- Please follow up with your child’s school and/or church to ensure references are sent in.
- Only completed applications with ALL required documents will be processed. Applicants whose applications are incomplete will not be processed or scheduled for testing until completed.
- An admissions test will be scheduled on a Saturday.
- The applicant will be given reading and writing assessments, and a math placement test.
- Please make every effort to attend the scheduled test session(s); postponing the test session(s) will delay the processing of your child’s application.
- In lieu of our admissions test, we will also accept a copy of an applicant’s Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) results; however, if the applicant is accepted, a math placement test will be scheduled.
Notification and Other Enrollment Information
- First-round applicants are notified of a decision by March 25, 2017.
- If an applicant is accepted, a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500.00 (fully applicable towards annual tuition) is required by the HAIS Common Reply Date of April 15th.
- Late applicants who are accepted after April 15, 2017 must pay the enrollment deposit within two weeks of notification.
- A current annual physical examination (including immunizations and tuberculin test) is required of all new students.