Kindergarten is an entry level to Christian Academy. We accept applications from Christian Academy Preschool students as well as other age-eligible applicants. There are usually many more qualified applicants than spaces; competition is keen and admission to our Kindergarten program is neither automatic nor guaranteed.
After downloading the form, staple together pp. 9-12 (Teachers’ Reference Report) and pp. 13-15 (Pastor’s Reference Form & Mission/Vision).
- To apply to the Kindergarten program, your child must turn five (5) on or before August 31, 2017
- A non-refundable fee of $90.00 must accompany each application.
- Current Christian Academy Preschool (CAPS) applicants pay a discounted $70.00 application fee.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Completed parent questionnaire
- Copy of most recent preschool progress report, if your child attends preschool
- 2 teachers’ references, if your child attends preschool
- A pastor’s reference
- The completed application, fee, and ALL required documents are due by December 1, 2016.
- Please follow up with your child’s teacher(s) and/or pastor to ensure references are sent in.
- Only completed applications with ALL required documents will be processed. Applicants whose applications are incomplete will not be processed or scheduled for testing until completed.
- An individual observation session will be scheduled on a Saturday.
- Please make every effort to attend the scheduled test session(s); postponing the test session(s) will delay the processing of your child’s application.
Notification and Other Enrollment Information
- First-round applicants are notified of a decision by April 19, 2017.
- If an applicant is accepted, a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500.00 (fully applicable towards annual tuition) is required by the HAIS Common Reply Date of May 10th.
- Late applicants who are accepted after May 10, 2017 must pay the enrollment deposit within two weeks of notification.
- A current annual physical examination (including immunizations and tuberculin test) is required of all Kindergarten students.