Preschool applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, provided there is space available in a class appropriate to the age of the applicant. Admission to our Preschool does not guarantee admission to the Elementary School or Kindergarten programs. All age-eligible preschool students must re-apply to enter our Kindergarten program.
Age and Other Requirements
- To apply to our Preschool program, your child must be three (3) by the date you plan to have him/her begin school.
- Your child must be toilet-trained.
- A non-refundable fee of $50.00 must accompany each application.
- Completed Preschool Application
- Photo of applicant
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Completed parent questionnaire
Notification and Other Enrollment Information
- After the application and all required documents have been submitted, applicant families will be notified by letter of the admissions status.
- If an applicant is accepted, a deposit of $250.00 is due immediately to hold the applicant’s space. This deposit is fully refundable upon leaving Christian Academy Preschool if all accounts are current. (In case of early withdrawal, only $200.00 will be refunded if 30 days’ written notice is given.)
- A current annual physical examination (including immunizations and tuberculin test) is required of all Preschool students.
- Return signed enrollment contract and Family-School Covenant before applicant begins school.